JESSE STEINJesse is a proven team developer, her skills have been utilized in founding three companies and helping dozens of business owners who required support. Her role as a leader, CEO and coach allow her to integrate quickly into a company's culture and determine the steps needed to take it to the next level.
Jesse has a keen passion for building strong foundations within teams. She has worked with teams of two to 60 people. Many of the teams she has worked with have been together for five to 10 years after her recommendations are still being practiced.
Jesse has been a senior leader in organizations for 15 years. Jesse has worked with teams and owners within the medical, dental, massage, psychology, personal training, physiotherapy, naturopathy, spa, and finance sectors. Her ability to connect with leaders and teams comes from her true passion to understand the root cause of any challenges in an organization, build strong foundational culture, and bring out the strength of each team member to ultimately have an optimally performing team.
CHRIS BOROWSKI, CFAChris has over 10 years of experience in coporate finance and private company financing. His experience includes:
- Senior debt lending
- Investment banking
- Private equity
- Investor relations
- Asset management
- Healthcare (Primary healthcare and optometry)
- Health and wellness (massage, psychology, chiropractic, physiotherapy, naturopathy)
- Real estate (Commercial and residential)
- Exploration and production (Conventional and oil sands)
- Oilfield service
- Bulk commodities
- Senior Debt Funding (Term and Revolving Loans)
- Equity raises (Private and Public Companies)
- Second Lient Debt Funding
- Unsecured Debt Funding
- Balance Sheet Restructurings
- Corporate mergers & acquisitions (Private and Public Companies)
- Asset divestitures
REG YOUNG, CPA (CA), CFAReg has nine years of accounting experience in public practice and within industry. His experience includes financial statement preparation, corporate audit, and providing oversight from the Board level. Currently Reg, serves as the Treasurer and Head of the Audit and Risk committee for the Calgary Heritage Authority.
Reg has experience in the following industries:
- Engineering & Construction
- Energy Services
- Financial Services
- Not for Profit
- Oil & Gas
- Real Estate